smitten

the feeling of total happiness around someone or something you are falling in love with or, someone or something you are already in love with.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Birchbox



I just love getting my monthly boxes full of goodies to try!  I belong to a few of these "boxed sample" clubs but the one I received today is Birchbox.  For $10 a month you get to sample new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products from high end brands!  I love trying new things and this lets me do just that.  If you find a product you love you can then order the full size at a discounted price just for being a member.  And with these sample clubs you have control.  If you don't want to receive the box that month you simply log onto your account and put a hold on your account for that month.  Easy peasy!  Here is what was included in my box this month......


1. Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo
2. Madewell Nail Emery Board
3. Skin & Co. Bagnodoccia Body Gel
4. MAKE Silk Cream Lipstick
5. MAKE Dual-Phase Eye Makeup Remover

If you are interested in trying this great boxed sample club you can go HERE and sign up!



No comments:

Post a Comment